Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Conscience


I think man unnecessarily gets worried about life.The right things and the wrong. What he says
and does is a part of a pre decided puzzle which is played in the heavens above. Its written in the bible that Man can never be good enough to not need the grace of god.If God chooses you its
because of his greatness and mercy not becasue you have been a ideal human being.
Having sincerely endeavoured to be a decent human being and failed miserably.I have to live with the fact that I am not perfect,(though I would like to believe so :) ) .I have given in to the darkside a lot many times and everytime have cursed my mortal being to it. My penchant for a rum and coke on a saturday night with a malbro light for company and my biggest shortcoming. Expectation from a humanbeing.There is no happiness as in giving. I dont know whether to approve or not. Giving has never been a thought out process its been a no options have to do it kind of a act.Maybe thats what you call a conscience.

No comments: