Thursday, October 05, 2006

Mirage


Yesterday I though about love.Yes once agian ! why because thats the only reason why we are here in the first place,why we get up every morning and begin the drill called life. There are a
few people who are lucky enough to wake up to a life where they live the emotion.Others like me have to find solace in hope.That one fine day perhaps morning will bring with it not emptyness but a fullfillment. Few months ago I could say life was complete.There were fireworks in the sky and I desired nothing else but for the feeling of joy to to be nestled in some corner of my heart forever. There was denial also but then who wants to think about the future when your present is so beautiful.What I though was love left me with a acute heartache
a disillusion about the most potent desire. What was it I wonder? for somebody to forget a bond that was supposed be stronger than blood took less than 2 weeks.Blinking of a eye and two years of endless conversations,care,compassion and endless waits was just washed away.The tears were mine and eyelids were his. Then what is love a mirage. The moment you come close it vanishes and marriage is a compromise that waits to happen.

No comments: