Friday, February 16, 2007

Moments of Time

Sometimes life takes you by total surprise and You dont know what to do with it.It teaches you that life is never perfect that there will always be a spot left in the duri which needs to be rewoven or patched. I guess thats what makes life beautiful.The fact that it is not perfect,the various patches of colour that you sew on to the fabric makes it alive makes ,it unique makes it your life.Today I wonder whether I am keen to have in my life the same element I couldnt see my life without. There are answers to questions that never existed,there is a way where no one ever thought for treading.I ahve learned the art of living for a day in a moment. Thinking about life beyond that is a mistake. It leaves with you the feeling of sand slipping from your fingers. When you have no choice but to sit and feel the desperation of not knowing what to do with something you have no control on. I had no idea what it is to let go.Of letting go of control and going with the flow.But today I think it snot that bad a idea.Ultimately most of your life changing incidences happen because they are pre planned they are destiny.Life is a about living the moment the pain.the hate.the love and the rememberance.But everything should be for those few passing moments of time.

No comments: