Friday, July 27, 2007

A Complete life.


You are a image,
A reflection in still waters,
tanslation of the inner desires,
of wants and dreams,
thoughts chained in minds recesses,
flow into your countenence,
A aura that is so real,
sometimes there is no doubt about your existence,
you are there for me to touch and feel,
I search for you in faces that I can see,
In a smile that lives and dies in a second,
Today wants to believe you Tomorrow knows that you will dissolve,
A dew drop that lives in the dying darkness of the early morning,
disappears in the daylights first curve,
I shall hold you close for the few moments that you live,
you are my reality,in this world of fakes,
In your arms I shall find peace,In those few moments,
A complete life I will live.

1 comment:

laughing buddha said...

:)lovely..thats my state of mind:)u write really well:)