Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Decisions are always difficult in life.The fight is between what is right and between what you want.Sometimes you wait endlessly hoping that your wait will morph into what is right.I guess the act has a timeline when you approach the very end of your security blanket you realise your feet are getting cold.That moment is when you start thinking about the time when it wont be long when you outgrow the warmness of those black threads.They say that time ticks like a time bomb.I have never been able to understand the similie.Today as I find time crossing the road and staring at me,I stop and at the moment where I have stopped,I realise that time is no longer my friend.From now on He is my adversary.From here on its a race against each other.Its a fight to win.He is not going to give me a moment to ctach my breath

No comments: