Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Me Narcissist


This is the first time I am trying to write when there is a smile adorning my face.
Though I cannot gurantee the fact that this discourse or thought presentation is going to make a tug at your heart. Its a attempt any how.I am accused of being bitter and pessimistic in life.This is a attempt to prove that wrong. I can be happy and glad and merry,I could take my merriness a little too seriously and go merry go round the mulberry bush( eeesh)
Though every moment that smile is plastered on my lovely recovering from two pimples face,I am scared that I will again find myself standing at ground zero. There I think I am in very dangerous territory possibility of slipping into depression land.Therefore I think I will concentrate on telling you about my happiness. I am happy about being given attention without having to ask for it or fight for it.I am happy about being told that I am beautiful,I am happy about the effort taken to make me feel special.
Well I guess this post is going to reflect the narcissist that lives in me. He makes me complete.
I have never denied his existence, the opportunity never came to showcase him.Today it does and I am very proud to present him to you. Resplendid in a garb that has every colour of love weaved into it. He stands there blushing like a rose and smiling like a dew drop. Beautiful and divine.

No comments: