Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A drink of of love

Its a long time since i have written long mushy potraits of affection.
Quite a cause of concern for me. Imagine not being able to dream
of black locks and misty eyes and the crashing, cajoling waves.
I guess reality is finally begining to tighten his grasp on my life
and I dont like it one bit. Its been such a wonderfully colourful life.
Love and lost and then ofcousre the wait for eternal love to finally
knock on the door. Its that door which is being hidden behind t
he mould of the crass going ons of today.
The day to day struggles are killing my adventures
of tommorrow and I cannot see any way of saving my mystic forever.
Maybe a glimse, a touch , a scent and the breathless emotion will
come gushing like the torrid meander fighting,
over powering flooding each and every part of my living existence.
Then I shall lay totally drowned and intoxictaed drunk
on the excesses of love. Do I have the strength to battle this gigantic wave.
Maybe no but then the greed to experience unconditional bliss is a demon difficult to control.
As the absolutely irresistible Hrithik Roshan proclaimed
Where love exists is heaven when loves leaves its hell.

No comments: