Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Change............


Its been a longtime since I sat in front of my computer trying to dress my woes in pretty
words. Somewhat attempting to do the same today. Though I am not too sure whether I am
woe stricken.Missing are roses and Chocolate and that flutter in the middle of the stomach, elements synonmous to the four word letter love.The chocolate is sure there bought of the counter adding the kilos to my already escalating weigning scale. The flutter in the middle of the stomach creeps in too when the client decides to play hide and seek and the roses well what are birthdays for.
Happily ever after seems more utopian than ever before and love seems to be some distant day dream in age sixteen. Frankly I think I am taking this awakening pretty well, had a very suspicious feeling that finding myself in front of the extrememely unintresting phenomena called life I would probably sell the hope of living.
Must admit I have found new found admiration for my pink piggy the patience the pig has with me is mind numbing. Much more intense than the moron men that i have dated. The question
sometimes I ask is whether I have some mystical powers that attract me to losers in life or either that all men fall in the same category. Just that by the time they turn 30 they suddenly realise that they better start atleast attempting to play grown up or they are going to face detention forever. I suddenly find myself talking about men again and am shaking my head with a big disappointment on my face. I think god should have made more choices in gender, I mean its not fare that you are left with no choice but to compromise with the other sex because there is no other sex than that. Hmmmmmmm and for women like me for whom compromise is equal to deep sea diving ( I have had near drowning experience thrice) its as good as saying good bye to the possibility of those lovely red bengali sarees, the charming punjabi chuda and ofcourse the diamond mangalsutra I saw on kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi and did I mention sindoor( from natural earth products). Sighhhh well but I guess if you are up against a species that does not understand the simple logic that what goes around should come around you cant have much hope. Dog is the mans best friend. I guess there has been some big mix up there.
My Pandy was a well trained cute puppy and it took just a year.

No comments: