Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The spell


Crossed over the rainbow to a blue lagoon,
looked at my reflection and sudenly ws marooned,
a crsytal ball of desire blocking my freedom loomed,
encircled my being and left my heart full of doom,
every tommorrow I could see extremely clear,
the deception of todays reality and tommorrows fear,
I tried snatching the now and lock it in forever,
looked at my fist and found never,
enclosed I tried to find a inroad to peace,
the will to live a lie in the disguise of a bitch,
time passed and and with it came complacency,
the sense of perfection the biggest mistake of self diplomacy,
then finally one day the prophecy came to pass,
I looked up at the swirling skies darkened by the cryptic spell amass,
In a moment perfection broke its spell and transformed itself into a imperfect dwell,
as splinters flew in every direction,
I smiled and looked at the divine existence,
opened my wrist and let it fly the hope that I was living by.

No comments: