Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Good bye

I never cease to amaze myself. After experiencing robbery for the first time in the middle of the freaking highway for the first time in my life, I found myself making a dash for the police station.Lodged a Fir and had a straightforward conversation with the police all this alone. I don't remember once my hand quivering or my eyes watering with emotion.I was sturdy as stone.Of course the trauma was there and the breathlessness nothing I could not deal with.
A phone conversation with Mr Big of my life and I am a bundle of nerves and tears. Amazing isn't it ! I must say that the fourteen Grand I lost were the most well spend of my life. The answer that I desperately wanted my heart to answer for the last ten years of my life was finally answered. Do I love him. The answer is yes :) I always knew it I guess just was too damn scared to admit. It was going to take away a lot from me a my whole personality how bad is that ! ask a Leo that !
I should have guessed every time I asked my heart for a excuse to go running back to a person I have always proclaimed that I did not love. There was never a tomorrow without nor now was ever complete. The wait of ten years came to a end with me facing my biggest fear my love which ever was and never proclaimed and his which was always a;ways proclaimed and never was.
Its terrible when you know the truth and live a lie.Ten years is a pretty longtime to be living one anyways :)
I know what live is sweetheart I guess now is the time for you to find it. What more deserving gift for my life than love !

No comments: