Friday, April 28, 2006

Blessed

As I was coming home I got a call from my aunt,somebody was in trouble.Here is the story;
She is a principal and a parent was in trouble.The father is a poor man working for a golf club,he was told to deliver golf clubs worth 2 lakhs to a address,he cant read or write therefore on the way he steps down from the cab to ask for directions and the cab driver zooms off with the loot.
The poor man has lost his job and has been threatened with a case.The police have been nice enough to not register a complaint against him but have expressed their inability to track the cab down. I often wonder why god tests the most helpless, the only earning member of the family and even the paltry earnings have been stopped. At a point in life when i am moping about the sorry state of affairs of my life (a stuck career graph and relationship) that call has made me realise that how blessed I am to have a life that is flowing as smooth as a still sea.For
once I am thankful for the stillness,for it is much better than a upheavel so traumatic as above.

No comments: