Monday, May 01, 2006

Of Love and everything that comes with it !


SIGH!
thast the first thing that comes to my mind when i think about the love of my life(i am supposed to use a past tense to that but i guess the phasing out process will take some time) 11 days exactly from today 1/5/2006.
One shouldnt take for granted chemistry thats one thing i have learnt for sure.......two days ago this post would have been a little more intresting overflowing with sweet verbs and adjectives but for now the plain fact should do..............the ability to completely let yourself drown in the now.I wish i could do this more often live in the now than tommorrow. i dont believe in escaping reality with this relationship i always have, and wont think twice before i do it once again.
the blinking of those far away lights adorning the queens necklace and the pitter patter of mindless converstion with soft sand tickiling my feet will always find its way from my subconscious to my conscious each time i whiz past the past still existing in the present. with it will also exist the granules of time which have flown by a longtime ago.............

No comments: