Thursday, May 04, 2006

THE ANIMALS BEHIND BARS

I dont know what to write frankly,this blank white space is as bad as the white paper that used to grin at me in college.It was war between me and the emptiness, I guess it still is.Its just that
emptiness gets dispalced and not replaced sad but true.
Its funny how Life comes full circle" kuch alag ho to batao".I wish i could say " and it gets better" but it doesent it just gets worse.......why! i wish once again there was a answer to it. I have already mentioned wish twice and i have to refrain because according to englsih grammer you cannot use one word often in a paragraph.
RULES basically that is the problem! conditioning and acceptable social norms .Somebody else tells you what is the right thing to do and you burn your wishes your happiness at the alter of acceptance. I envision life which is free of any do's and donts and no i dont think you can give me the argument of what will society come to! its not like its different anyways a zoo where the wild animals run wild and the domestic ones are locked behind bars.

No comments: