Sunday, July 30, 2006

My hope


one of the most amazing things about life is how one fine day you have everything that you wished for and then the next you have nothing .Whoever invented The idea of ground zero should be shot.Perhaps the whole idea of winning after a season of loss is what makes life for intresting, but what takes you on the other side of the river bank is faith.Through all the trauma and tribulations in life thats one magic word that has seen me through the most of my difficult times. Calmness can be very scary,when water stands still there is a errieness which creeps slowly and steadily over you,there is going to be disaster you know its lurking somewhere,slowly creeping towards you inch by inch its like dieing slowly and steadily.Your soul leaving your body bit by bit leaving you totally empty.Its life without a purporse,without a reason,without a crusade.
As I read a 3 page interview of the diva rekha,i got answers to the many questions which have been swimming in my head for a very long time why dont i have any body in y life with whom i
can share my mornings and my nights why dont i have a baby i could hold in my arms and rock to sleep why dont have a home i can come home to . I need to not expect that is the key, i have been told that many a times by many a people,and a woman who is the epitome of beauty and sucess advises the same too.But at the age of 25 I am sure that nirvana was far away from her thought.But I guess it comes with time and with age and the understanding that from here there is no turning back.

But there is hope still even at this spot in life when the sun has crossed over the horizon and that is what i am never tired about writting.

No comments: