Monday, July 03, 2006

Horns

I often wonder when will i be able to rise above the shadows,its a wait that just doesnt seem to end.My quota of excuses has run out and now whats with me is this extreme emptiness.
I dont know what to do may be I do I just dont want to acknowledge it.Have always believed that you take life by the horns but now I am getting tired,very tired.
They say that when the night gets very dark the sky is just bursting with the expectancy of light,I am waiting for the silver lining and my patience is on the brim of a disaster. I need to reinvent myself .Yesterday I went through those dark tunnels of lonliness and the quest continues.Every day that i have gone home i have thought that tommorrow i shall fill up this space with the menanderings of my heart.But somehow i think and right now i will leave at that
thought ........smile..........wait

No comments: