Wednesday, June 28, 2006

From Ghassan


I wonder if it is possible to feel so connected to a person who is a million light years away,and whom you have never met,the only thread being those words that have drapped your thoughts.


Ghassan lives in the war torn palestine and fights with life evry moment of his life,surrounded my poverty and struggle with a brother jailed for his fight for freedom whom he has been desperately trying to rescue....yet his love for life and positive attitude is remarkable,for a man
who has lost a lot and keeps losing a little bit ever more his faith in love makes you want to salute him..... thats why he will always be my inspiration.

So many things I want you to see
So many things I want you to feel
As I sit here patiently
Patiently waiting For the time come
Where your heart beats for me
And two hearts beat as one
So with every flower I give youAnd every letter I writeA new piece of your heart is unveiledFor me to hold tight.

No comments: