Sunday, June 11, 2006

IT HAS RAINED


Struggling with what is right and trying to not do what is wrong is perhaps the most difficult predicament that a human being faces.
For every waking moment and every moment when i was asleep I have fought with darkness,the fact that me was falling into the sin of thought.
Yesterday as i saw amir khan woo kajol,
there was this one scene where she says that what feels
right is right enough for me. I thought way to go girl,and then as amir khan lay in her arms breathing his last I thought perhaps not.
Why is it so difficult to make the heart see reason,this is one explainantion that i want from god.
Today I got the answer,
if you really hate your addiction,you will ask god to help you get rid off it.
A glass,a stick,a kiss or a white powder.
In my case addiction of so called love of have beens and could have beens........todays earnest
prayer has been for me to be able to get rid of that baggage,so that i can start my life once again
with hope. Light has come and gone so often that before it starts flickering,my heart starts pounding with fright,that i may loose it again forever.Hope is a very fickle mistress.
This time it has rained once again and the river bed has once again started filling up.
But this time round its going to take a little longer,the bed has eroded more than it usually does,hope of a heavy downpour is not enough this time,the heavens have to open up and the stars have to fall down on earth in large droplets of nectar.

The parched ground is not going to settle for anything less.

No comments: