Thursday, June 01, 2006

TUM


As every word is uttered after I have thought of you a thousand times, I bring myself to look away from you once again, because I know that now there is no other way. You have walked away from me into a world that is many light years away, you have built yourself a nest in that milkyway and I am left looking at that empty space where I had visioned myself with you content with each other forever.

My ground has been shattered with your departure, I was fighting with destiny and I lost.
Seeping into my soul is the feeling of hatred for myself the fact that I cannot forget, there is so much to forget ,the quite water in front of me reflecting the lights of hope, the graying sky above me or you sitting in front of me with that innocent smile, looking at me with what was everlasting love. What do I forget the million lights in the sky that scatter themselves each time we met, celebrating are love, colours of every shade that gathered the sky in their arms, what do I forget your nearness to me as I hold on to you scared of losing you to that demon called fate

what do I forget you tell me for you have easily forgotten.

No comments: