Friday, December 08, 2006

Cold


Cold gripping you, entering your every bone and muscle,
you cant do anything much but to surrender yourself to its rising wave,
I dont have the strength to fight it, I dont have the energy to question its advance,
Its once agian that I live alone in a room full of people,
once again I seem to have fallen short of everybody's expectations,
The effort is never a part of the trial,
The fire is not warm enough to envelope the cold,
Dragging myself through every responsibility living for a dream that belongs to
somebody else,
I have reached my breaking point.Slowly I disintegrate as the cold breaks every bone in
my body,
slowly I tell life that I have let it down,
I face life as it is a coarse reality,
Its painful but its truth in the truest form,
There was and there will be no true love,
The fact is enough to kill every desire to live , every desire to begin a new day.
The night of yesterday has passed,
I was alone,
The cold refused to go away,
Once again life decided to mock at me,
laugh at my existance,
The loneliness and the hoplesness of my life,
For a few moments images flashed across of a situation a little different a little warmth
of concern,
Then life is not about dreams its about reality.
The sooner I realise the better.

Photo Courtesy : Johny Day
http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnydaystudio/322365456/

No comments: