Monday, December 11, 2006

A Song Of Love


When you love someone - youll do anything
Youll do all the crazy things that you cant explain
Youll shoot the moon - put out the sun
When you love someoneYoull deny the truth - believe a lie
Therell be times that youll believe you can really fly
But your lonely nights - have just begunWhen you love someone
When you love someone -
youll feel it deep inside
And nothin else can ever change your mind
When you want someone - when you need someoneWhen you love someone...
When you love someone - youll sacrifice
Youd give it everything you got and you wont think twice
Youd risk it all - no matter what may come
When you love someone
Youll shoot the moon - put out the sun
When you love someone-
Bryan Adams

Love is all this and more, for somebody who lives life without a risk assessment love exists in
every moment of life . In the breeze that caresses you in the early evening , When the sun sets
just for you painting you with its numerous shades of red, love lives in the waves that touch your
feet lovingly playing with your toes with a subtlity of a child.love lives in those consonants that make your name, the sound that lingers in the air echoing through lifetimes.
I had forgotten what love was I had forgotten what life was with love. Love is not dependent on a humanbeing love is a entity itself. In this world of compromise I left it to die in a secluded
corner punishing it for breathing in my life. But then how can I live when I have strangulated breath itself. It has to live.It has thrive, It has to dance it has to smile. Love exists in my life in my dreams, in my faith in my hope.
May be there is no space for red roses in my life but there is space for pink, there may not be a hand to pick me up from the cold sand bank but there is a vision,there may not be the wait for a voice to echo through the cellphone but there is the thought, Nobody is waiting back home to pick me up in his arms but there is a home, There may not be anybody to hold my hand walk on the dark sea but there are the images. For a dreamer the dream is what makes his life worth living.
For a woman who has been in love its not the man that counts its the emotion and the realiztaion that love does not happen once in your life it lives with you for ever waiting for the right mould and the right expression a dream that gets realized into reality by the mighty hand of god. In this circle of life we need to wait for that magic when the whole universe conspires for this perfection.

No comments: