Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The New year


The new year is coming close and I hope that my effort to bring my life in some kind of
alignment works. Its been a terrible year for me, in one word if I can describe it is pain. Every hope has been shattered and faith has been drowned in the ocean of disappointment. Every
individual I have believed in has taken a 360 degress turn around and left without a trace of
regret or shame. I have seen my dreams being salmmed across the wall of time. I have smiled
as every belief has proved itself to be shallow as the dieing stream. I have refused to compromise, I have refused to let life snatch away my right to dream. A new year , A new chance to bring together a shattered life a broken heart and a sagging strength. Everything has
a reason.
My journey through medical upheavels and heartaches has but taught me one thing that you are master of your destiny. Atleast a part of it. I for once believe in myself. I for once
believe that I am capable of living through a lot and yet have my head on my shoulders. For the
first time in 25 years of my life I am talking about myself . I guess thats proof enough.
Hope should be invested in yourself and but yourself. A humanbeing is too frail a individual to be fight for another person, to inconvenience himself for another or to compromise his ideals for another. The most strongest man fails and at that point of time its you who stands up to the occasion, its you who are your strongest support,its you who inspires you to carry the cross and yet continue living.
Its another year to my life and as I climb this mountain there have been people who came and walked with me and walked way,there have been dreams that have come true and some have faded away but I am still walking on a path etched by god and paved by him

Picture Courtesy : Danr Co http://www.flickr.com/photos/danrco/241183250/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a good year awaits you mads!