Thursday, December 21, 2006

DUA


words where would flow effortlessly, today take a huge effort to express themselves. Its not for the first time that I am at a crossroad where breathing also hurts.Numbed beyond any kind of justifictaion heart has just stopped to beat. Its very very dark and the night is getting more lonely. The sky is inky blue with not a single drop of a star giving comapny to the lonely space
above us. Blackness has a way of suffocating you, ebbing out your sanity and preservance. I hate the dark anything black brings the omnipresent onto a higher ground.
Its been a long long wait perhpas the longest of my life. It still continues snaking across my existant quitely hissing venom into my perfectly fine life. I guess there has to be a pastence used there. Life was fine today its not. Its a mess, and I have no idea where to start from. I guess some messes have to clear themselves. That sounds impractical but life can be more weirder than fiction. My life cannot claim for itself anything as tall as that. Its as common as you get. The heartaches the
disappointments the hope that one fine day there will be a fairygod mother who will change my whole life into a fairytale with one touch of her wand. Transformation will take place in every nook and corner. In my heart and in my mind, In my house and at my work In the heart of those whom I love and Those I hate.

Aj phir se kahin se dard jhak raha hai,
khamoshi se apni dua mang raha hai,
Ke shayad use is zindagi se udjane ka bahana mil jaye,
ek pal mein is kaidh se koi taras kha kar lene dawaze par dastak dene
ajaye,
hath uthe hai asman ke tarf,
jisme kahin khudai samai hai,
tumhe dekh nahin pate hum lekin mehsoos toh zaroor kar sakte hain,
kabool ho dua ye farmaish hai,
jeene ke liye thodi si zindagi dan mein
mangi hai.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well trust me just put your head down and carry on it will be fine !!! :)