Monday, August 07, 2006

My Weekend 5th-6th auust 2006

As the rain Gods partied in the clouds above.I spend quite a lot of time in front of my television
staring at tom cruise romance bridget jones.The assault of droplets outside my window and the
darkness that the clouds had cloaked the sky added the masala to my already dipping moral.
All that was left for me to dig into my freezer for that block of ice cream.(i dont like cold in cold
weather though.)But obviously that did not keep me from indulging in more karan johar cinema of the hollywood kind.By the time it was sunday evening i had hit a new low,and was on my third round of mush movie when my television decided to desert me too.I was all alone without fiction
to drown myself in, plan B was the radio.Khayamji was my company and his music dripping with
melancholy filled my world.I was having a nice time,well i know this statement comes as a surprise but a sweet melancholy is like bitter choclate.You have to aquire taste for it.

No comments: