Monday, August 07, 2006

Passing thought !

I sit at my desk observing the excitement hitting my news room as lok sabha goes up in flames of dissent and avoidable noise over the leak of the pathak report.The importance of the whole instance totally passes me.Maybe because civics and politics has never been my strong subject. Group politics where a fading politician tries a last attempt to survive.I dont see whats so new or suprising in the latest breach of propriety in a land where politicians call the shots from the infrastructure of a jail,this just adds up to the list.We as a sea of indian humanity are used to it. What worries me right now is the cancer of mistrust that has relapsed in the body of trust between india and pakistan.The much ceased guns and going to be fired again,blood id going to be spilled of unsuspecting civilians and kashmir will gain be reduced to a sweltering hell.

No comments: