Sunday, August 27, 2006

You

Thoughts of you cross my mind
Every second that we’re apartI know that you’re the one for me
I knew it from the start
I dream about your smile
In the midst of a busy day
And thank my lucky starsFor sending you my way
My days are so much brighter
Since you came into my life
I see a world of beauty
Each time I look into your eyes
You bring out the best in me
You keep me standing tall
I’ve never been this happy
Till you freed my heart and soul
I think you are amazing
The best there ever could be
With no doubt I can tell
That you’re the only one for me

thinking of you .. :) Thank you ghassan for filling my life with words that still the soul.

Ghassan is a activist working in warn torn palestine.I have never met him neither will I ever.What we share is
a understanding that perhaps comes from the seed of grief,of truely comprehending what sadness is and of
trying to find faith in the swamp of disappointment.they say that the world is bound with energy every single living organism thrives on this rythum.Its perhaps on this tune we dance,with the silhoutte of darkness as a backdrop.

No comments: