Sunday, August 13, 2006

A perfect Union


If I was sitting to write this yesterday words would have been a stream that flowed effortlessly.
Today is a different story....As they say Impact of a situation declines over passage of time and same is the case with my reflections.Its amazing how life turns out to be a reflection in a mirror.
Whats even more amazing is when it stares at you from a 75 mm screen.
For a die hard romantic ,auntumn leaves and melodious music is a sure shot formula of feeling of
being transported in candy land.Kank delivered all that.what it also delivered was a reality punch.Love can be so irrtaional at times, I guess its always irrational. A emotion that is perhaps
the most intense in the hierarchy cannot have a simple equation to it.
Fear of the unknown and the dark has always been a part of my psyche.Coming back home on saturday night when shadows lined my side,light dawned slowly yet steadily.Sadness always coats you with a film that suffoctaes every breath of hope.It takes a lot of effort for one to cut through that.That night I saw it happen,I saw myslef rise above the long list of wants that had
blocked my happiness and As I did that I saw the light that was evading me for the longest time.
Its not about how much love somebody else brings in your life its about how much you cna love soembody else.As a human being its not possible to keep aside everything and love everybody unconditionally,but it is possible to narrow it down to a select few and weave your world around it.
Yesterday night for the first time dreams were not about a union of a man and a woman it was a
union between a woman and child.

No comments: